Medical Expert Videos

The Science on Marijuana and Psychosis Dr. Christine Miller, molecular neuroscientist and schizophrenia researcher explains the connection between cannabis use and psychosis. Schizophrenia is when psychosis becomes permanent. Cost of Addiction Catherine Antley, M.D., speaks about the true cost of marijuana addiction. Scientific Evidence that Marijuana Causes Psychosis Catherine Antley, M.D. as part of her

High School Counselor Says Teen Use is Troubling

As early as 2015, Tim Trevithick, a high school counselor in Vermont was struggling to help students ensnared in drug use. In this eye opening video, he explains that while most high school students (65%) choose to be drug free, the other 35% are caving to subtle pressure to use drugs. Trevithick claims that the

activist-mom

Activist Mom Gives Compelling Interview about Cannabis Legalization

Aubree Adams lived in Pueblo, Colorado. She now lives in Texas after her family life went haywire after legalization came to Colorado. Listen to this hour long video, where Aubree details the downside of marijuana legalization and the devastating impact it had, not only on her family, but on the community where she once lived.

Marijuana and Violence

Secret Service Report Shows Psychosis a Major Factor in 2017 Mass Attacks Check out the Mental Health and Substance Use sections- MJ and ETOH are the two substances singled out in 54% of the cases. Parkland Shooter Confessed Smoking a Lot of Marijuana During the interview, he says that he had used a lot of

Shane’s Story

Shane was my first-born son who grew into a handsome 6’4” young man. He always seemed larger than life and he had a big heart, infectious smile, and zest for life. He excelled at sports, especially water sports, from a young age. Shane was a very normal, healthy teen and even weathered a back injury and surgery

Videos

Government Expert on Substance Abuse Shares Marijuana Concerns Marijuana information in her talk begins at 4:44. That section of her lecture is 30 minutes of her 50 minute presentation. Dr. Katz called marijuana,” the elephant in the room” when she referred to our current addiction crisis. Chronic State Film This full length documentary details the