Marijuana Edibles: States Bite Off More Than They Can Chew

By: Carleen Wild, Updated Dec. 19 2016. HEALTHZETTE Her biggest concerns for users are the negative mental health outcomes — including psychosis and suicidal intent. “We stand to lose a generation to this drug,” she said. “About 5 percent of the weekly to daily users [of the high-strength product] can expect to develop chronic psychosis, and again, you cannot predict who is going to be at risk. Lesser impacts that are often preludes to the more serious outcomes include anxiety, depression and panic,” said Miller.

Marijuana Edibles: States Bite Off More Than They Can Chew | LifeZette

Colorado is not fully protecting its kids from pot, say experts

Unsuspecting Wedding Guests Ingest Pot, Get Poisoned


Wedding Guests Recover After Getting Sick At Moreno Valley Reception

MORENO VALLEY (CBSLA) – The wedding guests were having a good time – eating, dancing, toasting the happy couple – just before people started getting sick. KCAL9’s Laurie Perez reported from the Moreno Valley Medical Center where many of the guests were rushed.

Video: Marijuana-laced food at the wedding? So says a man who attended the wedding

(There is a 20 second video for India I wasn’t able to remove.). This interview with an attendee of the wedding aired on Channel 4 news at 6 pm, Monday, 9/10/18. Here is the link to their website. https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Dozen-People-Sickened-Wedding-Beaumont-492806431.html

Watch Video Testimony from a wedding guest.

Australian Mom and Two Young Children are Poisoned by Pot Brownie from Local Cafe

Perth family hospitalised after eating pot brownies at local cafe

A cafe owner has been charged after two young children and their mother ate a brownie allegedly laced with marijuana at his Perth business. A Perth family says they were hospitalised after eating a brownie laced with marijuana allegedly sold to them at Bada Bing cafe in Woodlands.


Two Toddlers Hospitalized after Eating THC Laced Gummie Candies

Two Toddler Sisters Hospitalized After Consuming Edible Gummies Containing Marijuana

The toddlers ingested gummies obtained under a marijuana card. On 07/10/19, the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office became aware that a 35-month-old female was taken to the Yavapai Regional Medical Center West (YRMC) under suspicious circumstances. The toddler’s mother Ciara Mendoza-Keel had witnessed the child staggering and eventually collapsing becoming unconscious.


Four children hospitalized after eating marijuana laced edibles

Kids hospitalized after eating brownies at party. Man laced them with pot, cops say

Four children were hospitalized in serious condition after eating brownies that a man admitted he’d laced with marijuana for his own use, sheriff’s investigators said. The 911 call on Sunday came in as a drug overdose.

Please help us expose the truth of the marijuana industry...Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin